Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Princess Couture

 I have a friend on facebook that has launched a new adventure...she has this adorable little Princess Boutique called Twinspirations...it has the cutest little outfits and accessories for the little lady in your life. Now...my brats, they won't wear anything that is cute or frilly...or girly...or clean for that matter! NOOOO, my girls like to look like dirty tomboys...by choice, it's their fashion statement.....I look at this site and daydream about my girls looking sweet and pretty, knowing they would last all of 10 seconds before they dripped snot on their pretty little dress....but I take comfort in knowing I have a new baby niece on the way this fall and I plan on spoiling her and making her the princess I couldn't make MY own!! I wish Twinspirations Boutique was around when my oldest was younger...she would have worn all of the things...ahhh she was the good one! But.......I ask you all, take a minute and look for yourself, the stuff is adorable! They have a princess line coming out in time for Halloween as well that is so flippin adorable...well you have to look for yourself!   

                    To take a gander....press the link below....=o)


                     Twinspiration Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment