Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally did it!

 Well...I finally did it. So many people (and when I say people I mean facebook friends) have told me over the years I should start blogging. To be honest...I had no flippin idea what a blog was or how to start one, and would anyone even want to read my shit? But after being told by several different people I decided WTF...I'll give it a shot. But...fair warning....I can sometimes say shit you don't normally hear a mom saying! I use sarcasm as a defense mechanism...and when I say shit about my kids...or refer to them as little shits...this does NOT mean I love them less than the stay at home mom who makes cookies for every time her kid takes a crap on the "big boy" potty...no...it means they are driving me crazy and I'm just being real! If you, as an adult, were to go up to someone and scream directly in their ear that you were hungry...you'd be referred to as a shit, right? Then when my 1 year old or 5 yr old does it...SO ARE THEY! Still love them the same though.  

It is my sincere hope that this blog (heee heee, sounds so funny to me) is a place where you can visit and get a giggle and learn to laugh at yourself and not sweat the small stuff....would love to hear your comments and advice...and no worries if this isn't the blog for you, Martha Stewart as one you can join...

No comments:

Post a Comment