Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lumpy Bed, Lumpy Bed...Oh How I Hate You...

It really friggin sucks major amounts of hairy ass when the only reason that I got outta bed early this morning was solely because of the box of lumpy foam I sleep on was making my back feel like I carried bricks uphill then somersaulted my way back down.  I am pretty sure the fact that my 1 1/2 yr old was in the bed (yeah, yeah...that's up for discussion at a later date) along with the ass sniffing spread out like a queen pooch didn't help matters either........but on the days it's just me and the hubster I have the same problem.   I know.....simple fix.....go out and get a new bed, right? Wrong!! Those fuckers are expensive! Especially when the girls need all the stuff to go back to school, bills..bills..bills, birthdays, and now my mind is thinking of Christmas already...oh...and I'm a martyr! Yep! If anyone knows me they know this as well! So be prepared to hear me whine but then do nothing about it in the name of "oh, I feel too guilty"! So, instead..I sit in agony "oooohhh the agony" (anyone remember that commercial they played with that guy bellowing??? That's the voice I'm using) One day we will get a new bed...til then I'll look into seeing if I can get myself a bricklayers pension.

          Maybe later I will have something more interesting to say....doubtful, but maybe....right now I'm too cranky, waiting for my beloved coffee to take effect...yes, coffee...gift from the Colombian Gods, I love you.......

    Is it bad that I have only been up 45 minutes and I already can't stand the kids today?? Oh man...this is gonna be one long M-effin day, they are already fighting over what to watch and the baby is deploying her Sonic Screech that makes your teeth chatter upon entry into the ear canal......gonna be a long day indeedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment