Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Go With The Flow...

I just finished watching SYTYCD...Love that show...been watching that show since it started, what... 8 seasons ago now? The girls are amazing this year... They had some really crazy shit this week...it amazes me how those girls can contort themselves like that....the spins and jumps are magical ...and those splits...in the air..on the floor..in some kid' face...in our face..those splits!! Those fucking splits!...those fucking splits piss me off actually. Those girls are barely wearing anything...you can pretty much see what they ate for lunch...those splits...they make them look so easy, like we should all be doing them because we are female...the last time I did a split was a few years ago for my kids. They were taunting me how I couldn't do one cuz... I 'm.. well..how did Ella word it?... Oh yeah... "You can't do one Mommy cuz your fat. huh.. well you are."....So I had to show the bitch up....but instead, I hurled myself onto the floor, popped my knee and then farted...which was the icing for the kids. Yep...those fucking splits. I wonder...these girls are committed to doing this series for a few months...wearing these barely there outfits...they gotta go on the rag sometime right? That must be awful...thrusting yourself directly into some guy's face while your kitty has a nosebleed...ack! .....I am not trying to be gross...cuz I usually don't have to try...but while we are on the subject...those girls have no idea what's in store for them and their hoo hahs! They might look all pretty now..where you don't have a care in the world heaving it at people...but one day, yes one day... you are gonna look down, if your lucky...some of us not so lucky and we need to use a mirror....you are gonna look at it and wonder what the fuck went wrong! Then you are gonna kick yourself for not using it more when it was still in it's original form....yes I said form...if you have kids you know what I mean...she aint so fucking pretty anymore...she's been around the block once or twice...... city blocks...and she's been around them and she's a bit haggard these days. Not unusable...do NOT mistake me there...just weary...but these girls will get there too. Let them pop out a few kids and see them fling their soggy box in some poor schmuck's face, LOL! Have a few kids....mature outta your 20's...your period is no longer a 3 day pre-sale...oh no! it's more like a mudslide in Japan...the things we have to endure because we were fortunate enough to not get the 'y' chromosome! It really isn't fair...men get to live life uninterrupted, yet we are committed to hard labor one week a month..it's like we are on parole for 40 years of our lives..or like a reserve in the Uterine Navy...it sucks...but some how our time commitment isn't enough, no...it has to progressively get worse with each passing decade...like someone decided "Make sure when she's in her mid thirties to make it ugly...yeah yeah, ugly..then when she clocks in for the month make her stay just unbearable...yeah yeah unbearable...make it forceful and give her cramps like she had when she was 16 so she wants to puke..hahaha and then make her give birth to things she might want to report to NASA, ha ha ha and then make the flow so heavy the only thing she can wear is a mattress between her legs so she waddles across the house!!!" Fuckers....it just sucks being female one week a month....guys don't know the half of it...and all them swear that they do...the equate being kicked in the balls to our 40 year sentence....how often does one get kicked in the nuts? unless your an extra in the America's Funniest  Home Videos montage...equal they do not. So men, until you line up  for Camp Ballsqueeze once a month for 4-7 days for the next 40 years... you don't have a clue...just like those girls...on So You Think You Can Dance.....No. I don't think I can dance.....But I do know how to go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment